Clarithromycin Taste Masked Micro Pellets/granules 27.5%, 30%, 33%, 42% – Suitable for Capsules, Tablets, Suspensions (DOSE: 125 mg, 250 mg, 500 mg)
Clarithromycin is used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections including the one’s caused by H. PYLORI. This medication can also be used in combination with anti-ulcer medications to treat certain types of stomach ulcers. It may also be used to prevent certain bacterial infections.
- Murli Krishna Pharma Pvt. Ltd. is a leading global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) manufacturer and supplier for Clarithromycin API as MUPS and granules.
- The process of Manufacturing Clarithromycin Taste Masked Pellets of MKPPL is completely aqueous based. No solvent has been used in any stage of manufacturing process. This process effectively masks the taste of the drug without compromising the dissolution rate.
- We offer development services if different formulation/dosage/strength are required.
- Complete technical package for registrations in all regulated/semi regulated markets are available
- Products protected by ongoing Patents are not offered by MKPPL.