Dexlansoprazole Pellets 17%, 20%, 23% – Suitable for Capsules (Dose: 30 mg, 60 mg)
The pharmaceutical form of dexlansoprazole is based on the unique technology of modified dual release. The active ingredient is released in two phases at different pH values and with a time interval. Consequently, the drug achieves two peak concentrations in the blood, and the total serum concentration of dexlansoprazole is three times higher.
- MKPPL has developed Dexlansoprazole pellets by aqueous technology to match the dissolution profile of Dexlansoprazole Pellets with Innovator.
- The product developed is comparable with innovator with respect to dissolution profile of the marketed product.
- We offer development services if different formulations/dosages/strengths are required
- Offer complete technical package for registrations in all regulated/semi regulated markets
- Products protected by ongoing Patents are not offered by MKPPL.
17%, 20%, 23%
Dual Delayed Release