Showing the single result
Mesalamine Pellets / Granules / Premix
Mesalamine Pellets 70% – Suitable for Capsules (Dose: 500 mg)
Mesalamine is a drug used for treating ulcerative colitis. Although the exact mechanism of mesalamine is not known it is believed to be reducing the inflammation in the colon through systemic action.
- Mesalamine is an anti-inflammatory agent used to treat ulcerative colitis. Mesalamine comes as a Delayed-release tablet, Delayed-release capsule, Controlled-release capsule, Extended-release capsule, Suppositories.
- Mesalamine ER Pellets have dissolution time of 8 hours and are released as per the USP Monograph.
- We do offer development services in case of a requirement for different formulation/dosage/strength
- Offer complete technical package for registrations in all regulated/semi regulated markets
- Products protected by ongoing Patents are not offered by MKPPL.